All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title teaches readers how to stop dreaming about becoming an writer and take steps to make their dreams come true! Helpful tips for finding inspiration, keeping an ideas journal and always thinking creatively will help your reader publish their own book in time! An activity at the end of the book encourages readers to make a finished book to share with friends.
- Author(s)Charlotte Guillain
- PublisherHeinemann Library
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleRead Me!: Dream It, Do It!
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width196 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.21Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.