Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.50
About this product
- DescriptionGeorge Hedley, who turned $2,000 into a $50 million company in seven years, provides a perceptive new guide with a simple, real-world solution to running a business smoothly while allowing profits to flow in effortlessly. Get Your Business to Work! 7 Steps to Earning More, Working Less and Living the Life You Want uses tried-and-true methods to help fledgling business owners as well as seasoned ones who are just looking to increase capital and productivity. The book offers a step-by-step process to help small business owners get what they want: profits, wealth, and freedom. Hedley explains where owners go wrong at each stage while growing their companies and details steps in the book to show how to make the inner-workings of the business more predictable in order to eliminate micromanaging and allow for maximum profitability with minimum stress. Get Your Business to Work! identifies areas owners struggle in the most: * Trusting employees and forgoing micromanagement * Satisfying customers * Writing business plans and implementing systems * Marketing and sales * Pricing and achieving overhead and profit goals Most companies never get to the next level because the owner isn't willing to make the necessary changes to make it happen. Through sound advice, as well as interactive exercises, Get Your Business to Work! encourages readers to work toward financial stability and independence by setting clear goals and following through.
- Author BiographyGeorge Hedley started his construction company with a contractor's license, a used orange Datsun pickup, a hardhat, and a dream to make it own his own. Hardworking and industrious, he quickly grew the business, adding projects and customers at a rapid clip. But he soon found his growing company generated lots of new problems, challenges and stress--but little new income. Hedley reorganized his business using the principles described in this book, building an on-purpose ... on-target business with organized operational systems. His business grew to $50 million a year and created not only more wealth for him but extra time to pursue his passion of teaching other entrepreneurs and helping them achieve similar success. Over the last 15 years, Hedley has spoken to more than 50 audiences a year as an in-demand popular professional speaker to business conventions, associations, and companies. Every year, as many as 25,000 people see him present his business-building programs or attend his two-day Profit-Builder Circle boot camps.
- Author(s)George Hedley
- PublisherBenBella Books
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationDallas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBenBella Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight371 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.