All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you lost your Christmas joy? Does the thought of jam-packed malls, maxed-out credit cards, overcrowded supermarkets, and endless to-do lists give you the feeling that may be Scrooge was on to something? In Get Yourself Organized for Christmas, Kathi Lipp provides easy-to-follow steps to reduce the stress of the holiday season, including tactics for how to put together a holiday binder you'll use year after year; determine a budget that won't break the bank; gather your elf supplies; get your gift list together (including ideas for various ages and relationships) and collect your recipes and prep your kitchen. By putting into practice Kathi's tricks and tips, you'll finally be able to fully enjoy this most wonderful time of the year.
- Author BiographyKathi Lipp is a busy conference and retreat speaker and the bestselling author of several books, including Clutter Free, The Husband Project, and The Get Yourself Organized Project. She and her husband, Roger, live in California and are the parents of four young adults.
- Author(s)Kathi Lipp
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight68 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.