Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionCharles LaSalle and his City Gym Boys first gained toriety with their ripped bodies and popular beefcake calendars. But since LaSalle founded the group in 1997, they have made it their mission to mentor urban youth on the lifelong benefits of fitness and exercise. With practical advice on everything from diet to turning household objects into workout tools, Get a Bangin' Body explains why pumping iron is passe, and shares a body-weight-only program that anyone-whatever their age, income, or fitness level-can undertake. This unique exercise book encourages communities across the country to take charge of their health by implementing a workout program of push-ups, pull-ups, lunges, squats, and planks that will build a naturally lean, toned, and healthy physique. Get a Bangin' Body will show readers how to inexpensively, conveniently, and effectively build the body of their dreams.
- Author BiographyCharles LaSalle is an award-winning bodybuilder, certified fitness expert, and motivational speaker. He cohosted the Discovery Fit & Health show Fit Family. The Founder and president of the City Gym Boys, LaSalle lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Charles LaSalle
- PublisherAvery Publishing Group Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationWayne
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvery Publishing Group Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight406 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.