All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet a Black Belt in Marketing: The Marketing Success Book for Retirement Industry Professionals includes concepts, strategies and tactics peppered with stories about success and lessons learned, along with a plan of action to accomplish the business development goals. The Marketing Success Book is divided into three sections: the first highlights a few trends that have impacted the financial services industry, the second explains major marketing concepts and the third section describes marketing activities that you can use to build your business. Many of the concepts and activities include success stories, plus a step-by-step work plan to incorporate the concept or activity in your marketing.
- Author BiographyAuthor Barbara Lewis began her career as a journalist writing for business publications such as The Wall Street Journal. Then she segued into public relations, but quickly migrated to marketing, where she found more meaningful relationships between public relations and business success. Barbara founded Centurion Consulting Group, a marketing and communications firm, after receiving an MBA from the UCLA Anderson School of Management, where she taught a business communications course and where she currently lectures. Since the early 1990s, Barbara has been helping clients in the retirement industry create and execute marketing plans and communication campaigns. In working with many firms, she noticed major marketing mistakes. Plus, when she has talked about marketing at national industry conferences, she met many people who have had questions about marketing. As a result, she decided to write The Marketing Success Book to share her knowledge and help individuals develop their businesses profitably.
- Author(s)Barbara Lewis
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.