All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA physicist and author of popular-science books offers down-to-earth discussions of string theory, black holes, superfluidity, and other cosmic oddities. Playful engravings and cartoons illustrate these imaginative explanations of the laws of physics and their application to everything from massive stars to miniscule atoms. Suitable for readers of all ages.
- Author BiographyJohn Gribbin is a physicist, writer, lecturer, and broadcaster. Since 1992 he has been a Visiting Fellow in Astronomy at the University of Sussex. A longtime consultant to New Scientist, he is the author of more than 70 books.
- Author(s)John Gribbin
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication27/01/2012
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleDover Books on Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.