Get in the Sea: An Apoplectic Guide to Modern Life by Andy Dawson (Hardback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.92Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Sea - cold, wet, and unforgiving. The perfect place to dump shit products, moronic people, and crap pop culture. Man buns? Get in the sea. Glitter beards? In you go. Cereal cafes? SEA. And how about manspreading, ant gin, water sommeliers, real people playing Quidditch, dating apps, Bluetooth gloves, and Shoreditch? Then there's waterproof suits, juicing, early Christmas, dog yoga, Nando's, drones, and Gregg Wallace? Fuck. It's never ending. Something must be done. Buy this book. Or you kw what you can do...
- Author BiographyAndy Dawson has written for an array of newspapers and magazines over the past two decades, some of which no longer exist. Get In The Sea! is his fourth book, if you include the two that he co-wrote with Monkey from the PG tips adverts.
- Author(s)Andy Dawson
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael Joseph Ltd
- Weight392 g
- Width140 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine26 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $19.54Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $32.25Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $11.14Trending at AU $14.18
- AU $15.04Trending at AU $16.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.