All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith over 1000 UKCAT practice questions (including a full mock exam), in-depth explanations, and comprehensive tips and techniques spanning over 600 pages, this book constitutes an ideal preparation tool for the UKCAT, helping candidates save time, retain focus and optimise their score. Fully compliant with the new-style UKCAT exam for 2017 entry, the book shows how to approach each type of question (abstract, verbal and quantitative reasoning together with situational judgement) and helps candidates familiarise themselves with all the potential traps that can be laid by the examiners. The overwhelming range of exercises that it contains will enable all UKCAT candidates to refine and optimise their technique to answer questions under strict time constraints. This book replicates the breadth and depth of the different types of questions that can be asked in the live UKCAT test and the spectrum of difficulties that it covers (from rmal to stretching), which makes it an ideal preparation tool for all those who want to achieve a high score and maximise their chances of getting into the medical school of their choice.
- Author BiographyOlivier Picard is a communication specialist and head of ISC Medical, a company specialising in the coaching and tutoring of medical school applicants and qualified doctors. Over the years, he has coached thousands of medical school entrants successfully, advising both on UKCAT and medical school interview skills preparation. He is the author of a best-selling interview skills guide for medical school interviews. David Phillips is a consultant and lead clinician in GU and HIV Medicine and has wide-ranging experience in the training and education of medical students and doctors at all levels. Laetitia Tighlit is a teacher with extensive experience in the fields of education and testing, and Sami Tighlit is a social science graduate with comprehensive experience of psychometric and other selection tests. The book would also not have been written without the hundreds of new medical students who shared their recent knowledge of the UKCAT exam and tested all questions to ensure that they constituted accurate practice.
- Author(s)David Phillips,Laetitia Tighlit,Olivier Picard,Sami Tighlit
- PublisherISC Medical
- Date of Publication27/04/2016
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintISC Medical
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Enhanced
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.