All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- Description<b>Stop Making Excuses and Start Making Progress</b> Creative people tend to see the world a little differently than everyone else. But that doesn t mean they can t zero in on their goals, get focused, get organized, and t only accomplish what they want to achieve but earn money doing it. In <i>Get It Done</i>, a beloved teacher and successful writer, actor, and comedian helps you get a handle on your own particular even peculiar creative process and harness your energies in positive, productive, and income-generating ways. Sam Bennett s invative exercises, inspiring true success stories, and bonus online components will shift your thinking and prompt the kind of insights that turn underperforming geniuses into accomplished artists.
- Author Biography<b>Sam Bennett</b> is the creator of the Organized Artist Company. In addition to her multifaceted writing and performance work, she specializes in personal branding, career strategies, and small-business marketing. She grew up in Chicago and now lives in a tiny beach town outside Los Angeles. <b>Keegan-Michael Key, </b> a cocreator of <i>Key & Peele, </i> lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Sam Bennett
- PublisherNew World Library
- Date of Publication24/02/2014
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNovato, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew World Library
- Out-of-print date02/08/2016
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.