All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStop Making Excuses and Start Making Progress Creative people tend to see the world a little differently than everyone else. But that doesn t mean they can t zero in on their goals, get focused, get organized, and t only accomplish what they want to achieve but earn money doing it. In Get It Done, a beloved teacher and successful writer, actor, and comedian helps you get a handle on your own particular even peculiar creative process and harness your energies in positive, productive, and income-generating ways. Sam Bennett s invative exercises, inspiring true success stories, and bonus online components will shift your thinking and prompt the kind of insights that turn underperforming geniuses into accomplished artists.
- Author BiographySam Bennett is the creator of the Organized Artist Company. In addition to her multifaceted writing and performance work, she specializes in personal branding, career strategies, and small-business marketing. She grew up in Chicago and now lives in a tiny beach town outside Los Angeles. Keegan-Michael Key, a cocreator of Key & Peele, lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Sam Bennett
- PublisherNew World Library
- Date of Publication24/02/2014
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNovato, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew World Library
- Out-of-print date02/08/2016
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.