All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCompletely updated for the redesigned SAT and current college application procedures, this planner covers everything from how to look for colleges to what to take to the dorm. Checklists, timelines, and FAQs are presented in a practical, quick, and easy format that helps students relieve stress and take control of the process. Features complete junior-senior year calendar showing what to do and when to do it. Tips on how social networks and smart phone apps can make the process easier. Best ways to prepare for college admission tests. How to put an art portfolio together, or prepare for a music audition. Step-by-step walk-through of the new FAFSA financial aid form how to get recommendations. Journal pages for campus visits and college fairs. Students and parents recognize the College Board and its website, collegeboard.com, as providers of clear, easy-to-use tools for college planning. More than two million students visit collegeboard.com each month.
- Author BiographyThe College Board is a not-for-profit membership association whose mission is to connect students to college success and opportunity. Founded in 1900, the College Board is composed of more than 5,700 schools, colleges, universities, and other educational organizations. Each year, the College Board serves 7 million students and their parents, 23,000 high schools, and 3,800 colleges through major programs and services in college readiness, college admission, guidance, assessment, financial aid, and enrollment. Among its widely recognized programs are the SAT(R), the PSAT/NMSQT(R), the Advanced Placement Program(R) (AP(R)), SpringBoard(R) and ACCUPLACER(R). The College Board is committed to the principles of excellence and equity, and that commitment is embodied in all of its programs, services, activities, and concerns. For further information, visit www.collegeboard.com.
- Author(s)The College Board
- PublisherCollege Board,The,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/07/2015
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCollege Board,The,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width191 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.