All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn addition to extensively revised chapters on the audition process and how to build a repertoire book, this guide also features updated chapters on headshots, resumes, and cover letters; voice training techniques from Matthew Edward; advice from musical director Joey Chancey; and a foreword by casting director Joy Dewing. Aimed at professionals as well as young artists, this second edition of Get the Callback is a must-have for both seasoned and aspiring musical theatre performers.
- Author BiographyJonathan Flom is associate professor of Musical Theatre at Shenandoah Conservatory of Shenandoah University (Winchester, VA). He is the author of Get the Callback: The Art of Auditioning for Musical Theatre (Scarecrow, 2009) and Act Like It's Your Business: Branding and Marketing Strategies for Actors (Scarecrow, 2013).
- Author(s)Jonathan Flom
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/05/2016
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note11 black & white halftones, 9 colour illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width159 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.