All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionIn addition to extensively revised chapters on the audition process and how to build a repertoire book, this guide also features updated chapters on headshots, resumes, and cover letters; voice training techniques from Matthew Edward; advice from musical director Joey Chancey; and a foreword by casting director Joy Dewing. Aimed at professionals as well as young artists, this second edition of Get the Callback is a must-have for both seasoned and aspiring musical theatre performers.
- Author BiographyJonathan Flom is associate professor of Musical Theatre at Shenandoah Conservatory of Shenandoah University (Winchester, VA). He is the author of Get the Callback: The Art of Auditioning for Musical Theatre (Scarecrow, 2009) and Act Like It's Your Business: Branding and Marketing Strategies for Actors (Scarecrow, 2013).
- Author(s)Jonathan Flom
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note11 black & white halftones, 9 colour illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.