Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhatever you want Richard Bandler, the man who taught Paul McKenna and inspired him to greatness, can help you get it. Full of simple, potent NLP exercises that will take you minutes to do but will make your life permanently better, this incredible book is a must for anybody who has ever wished for anything but t found a way to get it. Richard Bandler - the world-rewned co-creator of NLP who has helped millions around the world change their lives for the better - has written a simple and empowering book to help you get the life you want. He will help you become the master of your mind so that you make your mind up and don't allow it to make you up. Drawing on the proven, simple techniques he has developed over the past 35 years - techniques that Paul McKenna uses in his workshops - Bandler shows you how to move beyond the limitations that are holding you back, to discover what you want more of in your life and then to make it happen. He also includes a huge range of individual exercises to help you master different areas in your life, from getting over fears and phobias and breaking bad habits to making more money and bringing more happiness into your life. Bandler also offers a fascinating insight into why his techniques work and how he came to develop his life-changing NLP techniques. Whatever you want to change, whatever you want to achieve Richard Bandler will help you get it.
- Author BiographyRichard Bandler is one of the greatest geniuses of personal change. He is the man who co-invented Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and is Paul McKenna's self-confessed guru. He holds courses and workshops all over the world, including in the UK and the USA. He lives with his wife in Texas but also spends time at his house in Ireland.
- Author(s)Richard Bandler
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/01/2009
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarper Element
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight270 g
- Width153 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Foreword byPaul McKenna
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.