All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis title allows you to look at the features in your trusty sewing machine in a completely new light and discover how practical functions and stitch settings can become creative goldmines. A mixture of feature spreads that burst with tips, ideas, tricks, inspirations, and creative projects covering everything from applique and quilting to using scrap fabric for sewing that's a bit more 'off-piste'. The flexible 'dip-into' format makes for a highly accessible and inspirational product - funky page layouts hold a wealth of must-kw bite-size information. It is a 'go-to' book that will be referred to again and again for sewing techniques and inspiration, even as the same reader's confidence and skills grow.
- Author BiographyMarion Elliot is an artist and designer working in a variety of media, especially paper. She has made her own cards for several years and regularly designs ranges for Hallmark. She is the author of many craft and design books, and has made TV appearances. Marion lives in Ludlow, Shropshire.
- Author(s)Marion Elliot
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication25/06/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight578 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.