All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $24.55Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionGet to the End is written about the end times, i.e. the end of the world and history as we kw it. But it is written from a Catholic perspective. There are many books on the market that speak to the end times, however they are all written from a Protestant perspective and for the most part they are written by Christians from conservative churches who are generally Fundamentalist Christians. There are virtually books written about the end times from a Catholic perspective. The few that have been written with a Catholic perspective of the end times have been written for the most part by Catholic priests and they are generally weighed down heavily in doctrine and dogma. This will be one of the first on the subject written by a Catholic layman who has a broader perspective than Catholic Doctrine and Dogma and who views himself as uniquely in the world, but t of the world.
- Author BiographyMichael Hickey is a graduate of Northeastern University, Boston, MA., and a Master Of Divinity Studies graduate of Weston Jesuit, Cambridge, MA., The Boston College School of Theology and Ministry. Following a career as a corporate executive for a Fortune 500 company, he became a Director of two 501 C-3 charitable non-profits; he was Executive Director of Food For The Poor Inc., Deerfield Beach, Fl., and Development Director for My Brother's Table Soup Kitchen, Lynn, MA. When he began to approach retirement, he began his own marketing business, retiring as a successful entrepreneur in his late fifties to teach and write. He has had 3 works published; Get Wisdom, Get Goodness, and Get Real. The former was self-published and the latter two books were published by University Press of America. He is married to Theresa, a published poet, and in their fifty years of marriage they have raised four happy and well adjusted children into adulthood.
- Author(s)Michael Hickey
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight245 g
- Width149 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.