Get to the Top on Google: Tips and Techniques to Get Your Site to the Top of the Search Engine Rankings and Stay There by David Viney (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.43Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom one of the United Kingdom's leading search engine optimzation (S.E.O) experts who has worked with major companies like Amazon.com, the most comprehensive, accessible and up-to-date guide to S.E.O available. Written in a readable style for the beginner, but at the same time comprehensive eugh for the skilled marketer, Get to the Top on Google will show businesses, both large and small, how to improve their search engine rankings, leads and sales. Get to the Top on Google is the first book to comprehensively address all aspects of modern day search marketing through a genuinely structured methodology, including an assessment of the impact of Web 2.0 on internet marketing strategies. It includes a seven-step approach to search engine optimization and website promotion, tried and tested tips and tricks to achieve top rankings on Google and other search engines Readers will be benefit from a free 6-month membership to the author s S.E.O Expert Services Thinking of search engine optimization is like cooking a meal. Keywords and key phrases are your ingredients. Discovering phrases that pay is all about finding the right key phrases for your business, then deploying the for best effect in your site and campaign. Courting the crawl explains how to help Google find your pages and index all of them appropriately, through building the right technical foundations and structure for your new or existing website. Priming Your Pages covers the S.E.O art of page copy-writing and includes deploying your phrases that pay through your site and manipulating Google search engine results pages. By landing the links in a well-managed link-building campaign you can go from an also-ran to world champion by establishing both the importance and relevance of your site.
- Author BiographyDavid is one of the United Kingdom's leading search engine optimization (or S.E.O) experts and has initiated and steered multi-million pound e-business projects at two of the UK's biggest companies (British Airways and Centrica) and played a leading role in the relaunch and internet marketing of the AA's website in 2001. As principal consultant and owner of SEO Expert Services, he works with companies large and small to improve their search engine placement. A regular speaker on e-commerce at industry and professional events, David is passionate about the power of the internet to transform our society. David is an L.S.E graduate, Chartered Accountant and IT Professional. He is a qualified C.S.E.M search engine marketeer and member of S.E.M.P.O, the Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization.
- Author(s)David Viney
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication27/03/2008
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNicholas Brealey Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight382 g
- Width152 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.