All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOverdue for a Getaway? Want to revitalize your loving relationship? Need to run away from stress? Getaways for Your Married Life will breathe fresh inspiration into your marriage. This romantic guide names 25 Ways to Be Close for you and your spouse to experience closeness and have fun together. With inspiring color photos, each of the 25 Ways of Being Close lists 4-7 songs that highlight that theme - - classic rock, pop music, country that you can easily download - 100 and More Songs that can be found on Love Song Speak website. 25 Conversation Starters will prompt you to name your favorite music. A Crazy Love Journal allows you to make tes and memories. Whether you and your spouse plan for an exotic trip away, a weekend getaway, or simply sitting on the back porch, this guide will help your time together to be more fun and more meaningful. Finding time to be together as a couple may often seem like a distant fantasy. Spending Quality Time, a concept from The Five Love Languages, by Dr. Gary Chapman, is a core need for all couples. For many married partners, it is the preferred way to experience that extra helping of love and attention the gives being married a wonderful glow. Deborah Rees helps you embrace the idea that your family life will thrive by taking care of your marriage. Renewing and recalibrating your marriage by spending time together is essential to keeping your couple relationship fresh and exciting.
- Author BiographyDeborah Rees is a Marriage and Family Therapist near Charlotte, NC. In addition to her career as a marriage therapist, she has enjoyed an online business as Anniversary Keeper for the past 5 years. Deborah Rees helps you embrace the idea that your family life will thrive by taking care of your marriage, believing that renewing and recalibrating your marriage by spending time together is essential to keeping your couple relationship fresh and exciting.
- Author(s)Deborah Rees
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.