All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Professional Practice Series is sponsored by The Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Inc. (SIOP). The series was launched in 1988 to provide industrial and organizational psychologists, organizational scientists and practitioners, human resources professionals, managers, executives, and those interested in organizational behavior and performance with volumes that are insightful, current, informative, and relevant to organizational practice.
- Author BiographyAllen I. Kraut is a professor of management at Baruch College's Zicklin School of Business at the City University of New York. He is a recipient of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology's prestigious Distinguished Professional Contributions Award for his work in survey research. He has published several successful books, including Evolving Practices in Human Resource Management and Organizational Surveys from Jossey-Bass.
- Author(s)Allen I. Kraut
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/03/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight1650 g
- Width179 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine85 mm
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.