All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGetting Back into the Garden of Eden studies the story of the Garden of Eden in-depth from an historical-psychological perspective for the first time. It explores how the historical experiences of the Hebrew people became transformed into the psychologically meaningful and therefore symbolic characters and situations in the first three chapters of the Genesis story.
- Author BiographyEdward Conklin is Adjunct Professor of Philosophy and Religion at Valencia Community College.
- Author(s)Edward Conklin
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/06/1998
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.56Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.63
- AU $21.61Trending at AU $23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.