All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'This is a fantastic book which provides creative and practical suggestions of how to engage all children in writing' - Sarah Martin-Denham, Senior Lecturer in Primary Education, University of Sunderland This book is a practical guide designed to stimulate story writing in the early years and primary classroom. It offers a collection of vel and effective Ideas which can be used by educators to energise, excite and motivate children to willingly write stories across the 3-11 age phase. Each chapter offers creative and invative Ideas to get children writing stories, including: - how to help children 'see the point' of story writing - how speaking and listening, reading and phonics can be utilised to enhance written stories - how techlogy can facilitate refreshing story writing - how story writing can be physically interactive. By combining theory with practice, this book is ideal for those training to teach the 3 to 11 age range, those beginning their teaching career, and those who are established in their professional role. Simon Brownhill is Senior Teaching Associate at the University of Cambridge.
- Author BiographySimon Brownhill is Senior Lecturer at the University of Derby.
- Author(s)Simon Brownhill
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication13/05/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight522 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.