About this product
- DescriptionChat About: Getting Dressed is perfect for encouraging little ones to start talking about the clothes they're wearing and how they put them on. Featuring sweet, funny toddler/animal characters in familiar scenes using the language that a small child will hear in their everyday lives. The sturdy little tabs along the top and down the side will help them find their favourite page and encourage interactivity. Goolygooly's (Kim Hyun) colourful, contemporary and expressive illustrations are a delight. Titles to collect: Playing Together, Best Friends, Happy Families
- Author BiographyGoolygooly, otherwise know as Kim Hyun, is a very talented South Korean illustrator/artist with many books to his name. His child-like artwork is perfect for Campbell - warm and innocent, with fresh, vibrant colours and hugely likeable characters. He says, As I work, I try to make my pieces resemble children's drawings as much as I can without contaminating them with adultness.
- Author(s)Kim Hyun
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleChat About
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCampbell Books Ltd
- Weight275 g
- Width180 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.