All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGetting Entrepreneurial! is the definitive guide for would-be entrepreneurs, covering everything you need to kw to put your financial future in your own hands. But far beyond reciting business school fundamentals, this book shows you how to create and invate, turn your idea into a great business, and grow that business to maturity. Author Larry Farrell gives you the secrets of the world's greatest entrepreneurs, in an easy-to-follow format that covers:* The four bedrock business fundamentals of the world's greatest entrepreneurs* Sense of mission-the entrepreneurial way to identify and deliver product/market winners* Customer/product vision-creating entrepreneurial passion to produce continuous growth...and more! Don't delay-order your copy today!
- Author BiographyLARRY C. FARRELL is Chairman of The Farrell Company, one of the world's leading firms for researching and teaching entrepreneurship. With affiliates on four continents, the company has trained close to a million people in forty countries and seven languages. A former vice president of American Express and former president of Kepner-Tregoe, he is a graduate of Harvard Business School and attended the University of California Law School. He is also the author of Searching for the Spirit of Enterprise and The Entrepreneurial Age. For more information on Larry Farrell and his work, please visit www.theSpiritofEnterprise.com.
- Author(s)Larry C. Farrell
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/09/2003
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight296 g
- Width156 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.