All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGetting In! demystifies the process of how to get accepted to the world s leading art schools, thrive while you are there, and earn scholarships to fund your education. Getting In! outlines an in-depth process of how to ignite your creativity, create an outstanding portfolio of powerful and authentic works of art and design, and enhance your vitality and energy for creating. Getting In! will also enable you to identify and break through your creative blocks and procrastination. Getting In! is thorough in scope and depth, resulting in a creative experience that provides meaning, challenge, excitement, connection, joy, and success!
- Author BiographyNancy Crawford, MEd, is one of North America s leaders on the topics of creative and artistic development along with strategies for success at post-secondary school and beyond. With more than twenty-five years of experience as an art educator, Nancy has helped hundreds of students fulfill their dreams of getting into the post-secondary institutions of their choice. Her students have gone on to study at some of the most prestigious art schools in the world, collectively earning millions of dollars in scholarship offers, and thriving as successful artists and designers.
- Author(s)Nancy Crawford
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication14/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.