All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the key elements of the Django Reinhardt Gypsy jazz or jazz Mauche guitar style. The information revealed here was gleaned from years of experience jamming with French Gypsies and studying with masters of the style. A native of France, Stephane Wrembel acquired his skills entirely by ear and has taught scores of musicians worldwide using the method that appears here in text and tation for the first time. Written in English, German and French with all musical examples in standard tation and tablature, Wrembel conveys his kwledge in a logical step by step manner, exposing the reader to the authentic Mauche style as it continues to evolve in France and Holland. Medium to advanced in difficulty, this method is designed for the guitarist who is already familiar with jazz harmony and te locations on the fretboard.
- Author(s)Stephane Wrembel
- PublisherMel Bay Publications, Inc.
- Date of Publication25/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMel Bay Publications, Inc.
- Weight386 g
- Width221 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.