All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionGetting It Done was written for those who have answered the call to public service. Now, in this revised edition, the editors of IBM's Center for The Business of Government series have assembled a comprehensive guide to navigating the current environment of government, and what government leaders ought to kw to survive and thrive with respect to the ways it's evolved over the years. Concise analyses of the roles and responsibilities of those involved in any political decision accompany informative and instructional chapters, each highlighting a key step any public servant must take to ensure they do all they can for the people and causes they represent. From the patient and careful study of an issue, to the assembly of a trusted advisory team and the development and execution of a focused vision and agenda, leaders of all kinds will find some part of this book to incorporate into their own leadership strategies, for which this book's expert and pragmatic insights prove a refreshing boon.
- Author BiographyMark A. Abramson is president of Leadership Inc. He is the editor of the IBM Center for The Business of Government book series. Jonathan D. Breul is executive director of the IBM Center for The Business of Government and a partner with IBM Global Business Services. John M. Kamensky is a senior fellow at the IBM Center for The Business of Government and an associate partner with IBM Global Business Services. Martin G. Wagner is a senior fellow at the IBM Center for The Business of Government and an associate partner with IBM Global Business Services.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication21/02/2013
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleIBM Center for the Business of Government
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight231 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byDaniel J. Chenok,John M. Kamensky,Jonathan D. Breul,Mark A. Abramson,Martin G. Wagner
- Edition StatementRevised Edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.