All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionGetting It Right: The Essential Elements of the Dissertation was written for graduate students writing their dissertations. Clearly written and organized into five thematic chapters-introduction and rationale; review of literature; methods; results/findings; and interpretation and recommendations-this key writing source includes comprehensive examples taken directly from high-quality, scholarly dissertations. With motivational pep talks for graduate students and appropriate tips for mentors, Getting It Right is a thorough, but reader-friendly guide for both dissertation writers and their faculty advisors.
- Author BiographyRaymond L. Calabrese is professor of educational administration in the School of Educational Policy and Leadership at Ohio State University. He has authored or co-authored nine books, two edited books, and over one hundred refereed articles in educational journals. Four of his solely-authored books are dedicated to dissertation writing. Dr. Calabrese serves as reviewer for scholarly national and international journals, as well as associate editor of an international education journal.
- Author(s)Raymond L. Calabrese
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight154 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.