All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionMarks the trajectory of the author's work as a feminist methodologist.
- Author BiographyPatti Lather is Professor of Cultural Foundations of Education at the Ohio State University. She is the coauthor (with Chris Smithies) of Troubling the Angels: Women Living with HIV/AIDS and Getting Smart: Feminist Research and Pedagogy With/in the Postmodern.
- Author(s)Patti Lather
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication08/03/2007
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleSUNY Series in the Philosophy of the Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.