All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionGetting More Done is about quickly converting chaos to order in your workplace. Busy people do t have time for cluttered writing and complexity, so this book is short and simple. From e-mail, meetings, planning, following through and others, it includes 10 easy-to-understand and easy-to-implement steps to help you realize more of your potential and enjoy work more. This book is about turning things around, replacing frantic motion with constructive action, being highly focused, highly organized, highly productive, and creating a joyful and balanced lifestyle.
- Author BiographyChris Crouch has an impressive background in sales, sales management, training, and as an executive for a Fortune 500 company. However, his passion has always been reading, learning, and teaching. Among other topics, he has spent years researching and studying both the mental and physical aspects of living a more joyful and productive life. His goal is to find simple, easy-to-implement ideas that work in the real world. Chris regularly writes, speaks, and teaches on topics related to workplace productivity. He is president and founder of DME Training and Consulting, author of several books, and the developer of the GO System training course. He currently lives with his wife in Memphis, Tenn.
- Author(s)Chris Crouch
- PublisherDawson Publishing
- Date of Publication26/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDawson Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.