All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's ecomic climate successful companies kw the importance of a successful sales team. Customers are harder to find and using the same old techniques will t be eugh. There are shortage of opportunities however, and in this title we explore some new ideas that will help you develop your customer base and keep them for ever.
- Author BiographyRichard Mulvey is South Africa's leading Seminar Speaker and over the last 12 years has inspired and motivated over 130,000 business people throughout Europe and Africa. Richard's impressive client list includes most of South Africa's leading Corporate Companies. Richard is the President of the Professional Speakers' Association of Southern Africa, a member of the International Federation for Professional Speakers and the Global Speakers Network. Richard is also the Chairman of the committee that successfully bid for the Global Speakers Summit to be held in South Africa in 2009 in Cape Town. Richard has written and Published 17 books, 20 CD's and 22 Training videos all available world wide through Amazon.com. Apart from a successful corporate career Richard has also worked for the Queen in Buckingham Palace, written and marketed a multi-restaurant accounting package called Trade Inn. Traveled overland from London to South Africa and back again and this year climbed Kilimanjaro to raise R70,000 for Reach for a Dream.
- Author(s)Richard A. Mulvey
- PublisherPerception Business Skills
- Date of Publication31/01/2004
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleBusiness Pocket Guide
- Place of PublicationDurban North
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintPerception Business Skills
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight55 g
- Width105 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine3 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.