All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionNEVER TRUST ANYONE UNDER SEVENTY-FIVE! That's the motto of the Gladdy Gold Detective Agency. Don't laugh: having solved a case of serial murder, Gladdy and her eccentric neighbors are building their reputation between canasta games and pool exercises-hunting down everything from lost pocketbooks to missing octogenarians. And when a jealous woman sets them after her wayward husband, and a flasher strikes their retirement complex, two seemingly unrelated cases collide with a third: a series of dastardly murders targeting Florida's wealthiest wives. But when the girls win tickets for a luxury bingo cruise, they hit the jackpot. Because this ship is carrying t only Florida's fiercest bingo competitors but also a killer-and it's up to Gladdy and her friends to stop him before one of them becomes his next victim....
- Author BiographyAfter being widowed at a young age with three small children, Rita Lakin began an extensive writing career, which has included staff writing on television programs such as Peyton Place, Mod Squad, Dynasty, and Strong Medicine, as well as creating original series such as The Rookies. She has won an Edgar Allen Poe award for her screenwriting, as well as receiving several other award nominations, and her two original theatrical plays, No Language But a Cry and Saturday Night at Grossingers, are still being produced around the country.
- Author(s)Rita Lakin
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/07/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDell Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight158 g
- Width104 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.