All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan a twelve-step program help Sadie kick her unrequited crush for good? Abby McDonald serves up her trademark wit and wisdom in a hilarious new vel. Seventeen-year-old Sadie is in love: epic, heartfelt, and utterly one-sided. The object of her obsession ahem, affection is her best friend, Garrett Delaney, who has been oblivious to Sadie s feelings ever since he sauntered into her life and wowed her with his passion for Proust (t to mention his deep-blue eyes). For two long, painful years, Sadie has been Garrett s constant companion, sharing his taste in everything from tragic Russian literature to art films to '80s indie rock all to avail. But when Garrett leaves for a summer literary retreat, Sadie is sure that the absence will make his heart grow fonder until he calls to say he s fallen in love. With some other girl! A heartbroken Sadie realizes that she s finally had eugh. It s time for a total Garrett detox! Aided by a barista job, an eclectic crew of new friends (including the hunky chef, Josh), and a customized self-help guide, Sadie embarks on a summer of personal reinvention full of laughter, mortifying meltdowns, and a double shot of love.
- Author BiographyAbby McDonald is the author of three other young adult novels: Sophomore Switch ; Boys, Bears, and a Serious Pair of Hiking Boots ; and The Anti-Prom. Originally from England, Abby McDonald now lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Abby McDonald
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Weight485 g
- Width148 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.