All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeaching writers how to break into print by focusing on the business aspects of big-time publishing, this book combines a useful blend of personal anecdotes and experiences with New York agents and editors with how-to information on getting published and publishing. First-time writers learn the importance of who will buy their book and why, as well as what mistakes to avoid. Writers learn the specifics of proving a book's worth to publishers, building a strong marketing plan, and lining up advance sales.
- Author BiographyDavid Magee is the founder and owner of Jefferson Press, a small literary publisher. He lives in Lookout Mountain, Tennessee, with his wife and three children.
- Author(s)David Magee
- PublisherJefferson Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJefferson Press
- Weight282 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine12 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.