All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDinner is over, and w its time to clean up, do homework, play for a while, and then have a bath. Just eugh time left for a snack, brushing teeth, and a bedtime story. Good night! This nfiction Beginning-to-Read book contains high-frequency words and content vocabulary and can be paired with It's Bedtime, Dear Dragon as a fiction counterpart. Reading reinforcement pages include a word list and activities to strengthen early literacy skills, such as understanding the craft and structure of nfiction text, key vocabulary words, phonics and language skills, close reading, and fluency.
- Author(s)Mary Lindeen
- PublisherNorwood House Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleBeginning-To-Read
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorwood House Press
- Weight91 g
- Width155 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.