Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $26.67Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of brash, wise and compassionate essays by Western Baul Lee Lozowick is an inspiring read for everyone who is interested n the transformation process. Adrift on the currents of worldly concerns, many who are serious about the spiritual path wonder how we can live our day-to-day lives with integrity and hour, in resonance with eternal truths. The spiritual guide is the crucial resource in this endeavour: in the loud, isy marketplace of today's world, the teacher sometimes has to shout to be heard. From whisper to roar, it is the sound of the teacher's voice that calls us to sanity and true selfhood.
- Author BiographyLee Lozowick has been teaching in the Western Baul tradition for over thirty years. He is the spiritual son of Yogi Ramsuratkumar, the Godchild of Tiruvannamalai, South India (1918-2001). Lee is also a poet and lyricist. He occasionally offers seminars in North America and Europe on spiritual life, relationships and parenting.
- Author(s)Lee Lozowick
- PublisherHohm Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/08/2007
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationPrescot
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHohm Press,U.S.
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight300 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.