All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLocation, location, location! Prime real estate, sitting in the most prestigious section of Philadelphia is the focus of Getting Roosevelt. The old Victorian, 3,200 sq. ft with an additional 300 sq ft of yard space, quickly becomes an object of admiration and a nightmare to everyone that owns him.
- Author BiographyThis is the first novel for Yvonne Mikell. She holds a bachelor's degree from the University of Phoenix. Currently residing in Philadelphia, she freelances as a writer for Examner.com.
- Author(s)Yvonne Mikell
- Date of Publication22/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.