All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionA death occurs about every twelve seconds in the United States, according to the US Census Bureau. What happens in the hours and days following a death is something most of us have kwledge of. In Getting Smart about Death, author Jane Filetic changes that by sharing basic information that can make a world of difference. Using an efficient, need-to-kw manner, she covers such topics as: the four things needed immediately after a death occurs; ten helpful suggestions to consider when a death is imminent; answers to frequently asked questions following a death; the times in life when it is essential to express our own final wishes. Getting Smart about Death is a simple, straightforward guide that will help you be prepared when a parent, spouse, partner, sibling, child, or best friend is nearing the end of life or has reached the end of life. Information is t just power; in the case of death, it is peace of mind.
- Author(s)Jane Filetic
- Date of Publication24/09/2013
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.