All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn this practical, easy-to-understand guide, Allan Sefton explains everything a new fly fisher needs to kw. He covers modern fishing tackle, up-to-the-minute methods, how to develop the correct technical skills, right through to preparing and cooking the catch. He'll help you to understand why techniques work and how to avoid the pitfalls. Gain insight into the world of the trout and understand why they behave as they do.
- Author BiographyAllan Sefton (www.allanseftonfishing.co.uk) has fly fished for trout and other fish from Norway to the Falkland Islands. He is a Licensed Level Two Game Angling Coach. He works with others to coach and encourage the Angling Trust's Team England Youth Flyfishing.
- Author(s)Allan Sefton
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight196 g
- Width134 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine16 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.