All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn illustrated, easy-to-read guide to advanced options trading In Getting Started in Advanced Options, Illustrated Edition, bestselling author Michael C. Thomsett uses ntechnical, easy-to-follow language to demystify the options markets, distinguishing the imagined risks from the real ones and arming investors with the facts they need to make more informed decisions. This illustrated edition includes colourful illustrations, including charts and graphs that make complex subject matter easy to understand. Fully updated to cover the latest changes in the markets, the book introduces advanced strategies and concepts that every successful trader needs. It covers how options can reduce risk, spread strategies, hedges and straddles, swing trading with options, options on futures and indexes, synthetic positions based on options, risks and taxes, choosing stocks for options trading, and more. An ideal illustrated companion volume to Michael C. Thomsett's Getting Started in Advanced Options Updated to include the latest changes and newest information on the markets Loaded with easy-to-understand graphs, charts, and other illustrations This new illustrated addition to the Getting Started In series makes advanced options trading easy to understand with clear examples, handy illustrations, and plain-English explanations.
- Author BiographyMichael C. Thomsett has written numerous books on investing and trading. He regularly contributes to Seeking Alpha, Global Risk Community, the Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE) website, and other investing websites, and he writes articles for the AAII Journal and NAIC's Better Investing. He also teaches five classes at the prestigious New York Institute of Finance.
- Author(s)Michael C. Thomsett
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/01/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGetting Started in...
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight666 g
- Width178 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.