Getting Started in Currency Trading: Winning in Today's Market + Companion Website by Michael D. Archer (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.32Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $48.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive introduction to FOREX trading Getting Started in Currency Trading, Fourth Edition is both an introduction and a reference manual for beginning and intermediate traders. Starting with a description of the Foreign Exchange (FOREX) market and a brief history, the book includes an invaluable section made up of relevant FOREX terms clearly defined using examples. The FOREX market has grown substantially and evolved dramatically in recent years, and this new edition is designed to help the reader to adapt and take advantage of these changes. Including coverage of how to open a trading account, a step-by-step walk through the physical processes of placing and liquidating currency orders, and information on trading strategy and tactics complete with fundamental and technical analysis, the book has everything needed to assist the trader in the decision making process. * New edition is revised and expanded to take into account all of the recent changes in the currency market * Now includes a step-by-step introduction for the new trader and additional material on regulation * FOREX arithmetic calculations are presented in a clear, easy to understand way * Recommendations, guidelines, and caveats appear throughout the book This new edition of Getting Started in Currency Trading contains significant new information, including a chapter on computers and FOREX, managed FOREX, and new information about regulation, alongside the author's successful trading plan, designed to help the reader put it all together.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL DUANE ARCHER has been an active futures and FOREX trader for over thirty-five years. He has worked in various advisory capacities, notably as a commodity trading advisor, registered SEC investment advisor, and branch manager for Heinold of Hawaii. Archer currently trades and is involved in several technical analysis research projects. He hosts the FOREX website www.goodmanworks.com.
- Author(s)Michael D. Archer
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Series TitleGetting Started in...
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width158 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.