Getting Started in Entrepreneurship: One of the Hottest Topics in Business by Jack M. Kaplan (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.61Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $16.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJack Kaplan is an entrepreneur's entrepreneur. His book reflects his in-the-trenches experience and provides practical wisdom for anyone launching a company. Read this and get started right! --Ray Smilor, Vice President, Kauffman Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership Jack is t only a successful entrepreneur, but also a student and teacher of entrepreneurship. Getting Started in Entrepreneurship is a guidebook of experience and wisdom from the inception of an idea to starting a business. This is an important book about the science of entrepreneurship. --Kevin O' Conr, Chairman, DoubleClick Inc. If you want to start a business but have time for an MBA, all you'll need is in this book. It's full of up-to-date, easy-to-understand information that will save you time and money. Don't put it on your shelf. Put it beside your bed for those sleepless nights that are part of the entrepreneurial journey. --Professor Murray Low, Executive Director, Eugene M. Lang Center for Entrepreneurship at Columbia Business School Jack brings a unique perspective to the world of entrepreneurship; his success in his own business has taught him what needs to be done to build a business; his years as a judge for the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year award program have given him a close-up view of how others have succeeded; and his years as a business school professor have taught him how to organize, summarize, and share that kwledge. The road to entrepreneurial success starts here; read this book! --Ralph A. Subbiondo, Partner, Ernst & Young's Entrepreneurial Services Group
- Author BiographyJACK M. KAPLAN is President of Datamark Technologies, Inc., an entrepreneurial firm specializing in stored value, electronic gift certificates, and customer loyalty programs. He is also Adjunct Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies at the Eugene M. Lang Center for Entrepreneurship at Columbia Business School and judge of the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year award program.
- Author(s)Jack M. Kaplan
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/02/2001
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleGetting Started in...
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date29/01/2015
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight442 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.