All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionNAVIGATE THE WORLD OF ONLINE PERSONAL FINANCE Getting Started in Online Personal Finance Comprehensive Coverage Completely Up-to-Date The number of consumers turning to the Internet for banking, credit, and personal finance transactions is on the rise. As a result, timely guidance through the often confusing world of online finance is crucial to achieving financial success. In Getting Started in Online Personal Finance, Internet expert Brad Hill provides an easy-to-understand, comprehensive education in this popular arena, including: Finding and using online insurance agents, mortgage brokers, and banks Paying bills and borrowing money online Obtaining credit cards online Using online investing resources Choosing an online investment broker Simplify your life, enjoy the changes techlogy has to offer-and get your personal finances on firmer ground than ever before-with the accessible, practical information in this invaluable book.
- Author BiographyBRAD HILL is the author of twelve books about the Internet and home technology. He writes the Investor 2000 column for Raging Bull, the Trader column for Online Investor magazine, and the On the Infobahn column for ComputorEdge magazine. Hill is frequently interviewed on TV, radio, Webcasts, and in print.
- Author(s)Brad Hill
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/11/2000
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Series TitleGetting Started in...
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.