All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a visual tutorial with over 100 full color screen shots to teach you the basics of creating a 3D game with Conitec's 3D gamestudio software, Version 7. This book covers how to use 3D gamestudio's World Editor. Some of the topics include: learning key tools, creating rooms, adjoining rooms, learning about entities and primitives, adding players, and creating textures. This book is for beginners who are new to Conitec's 3D gamestudio software. Illustrations guide you through each lesson. Learn this popular game creation software and start developing 3D games.
- Author BiographyJohn Cook has written books and created video software tutorials teaching computer software programs.
- Author(s)Director Centre for Creative and Performing Arts and Lecturer in English Studies John Cook
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputer Games: Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.