All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten as a concise yet practical guide that details the main features which are usually required by a programmer who makes use of the Eclipse platform, this book covers Eclipse 3.8 in a way that is accessible to the Java vice and expert alike. The reader is guided through a series of hands-on examples that introduce Eclipse and some of its plugins.The primary audience for this book are the Java programmers. This book has been written in a way that it is accessible both to beginners and advanced Java programmers alike. Also, if you are a seasoned Java developer who has been using ather IDE and wondering what Eclipse brings to the table, this book will provide you with a hands-on walkthrough of the main IDE features. This book will also be beneficial to any computer science undergraduate or a graduate student who are familiar with Java.
- Author BiographyRodrigo Fraxino Araujo is a Ph.D. candidate in Computer Science at the University of Sao Paulo, Brazil. He has spent a year as a visiting scholar at the Institut National de Recherche en Informatique et Automatique, Rocquencourt, France. He is also a software engineer and since 2011, is working at IBM. Vinicius H. S. Durelli is a Ph.D. candidate in Computer Science at the University of Sao Paulo, Brazil. As part of his doctoral studies, from 2011 to 2012, he was a visiting scholar at the George Mason University, Virginia, USA. He received his M.S. in Computer Science from the Federal University of Sao Carlos in 2008. He has been a Sun Certified Java Programmer since 2006. Also, he has been using Eclipse since circa 2004, which makes him feel old. When he is not writing or programming, Vinicius enjoys playing video games (especially Mario and Zelda games) and practicing Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Rafael M. Teixeira currently works as a Software Engineer at IBM Linux Technology Center, developing code for Eclipse open source projects. He's currently taking a MSc program in University of Sao Paulo, where he also received his Computer Engineering degree. Rafael's favorite hobby is running, but also enjoys some occasional video gaming.
- Author(s)Rafael Medeiros Teixeira,Rodrigo Fraxino Araujo,Vinicius H. S. Durelli
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication24/07/2013
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight447 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.