All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for you if you are a data scientist or working on any technical or scientific computation projects. The book assumes you have a basic working kwledge of high-level dynamic languages such as MATLAB, R, Python, or Ruby.
- Author BiographyIvo Balbaert is currently a lecturer in (web) programming and databases at CVO Antwerpen (www.cvoantwerpen.be), a community college in Belgium. He received a PhD degree in applied physics from the University of Antwerp in 1986. He worked for 20 years in the software industry as a developer and consultant in several companies, and for 10 years as a project manager at the University Hospital of Antwerp. From 2000 onward, he switched to partly teaching and developing software (KHM Mechelen, CVO Antwerp). He also wrote an introductory book in Dutch about developing in Ruby and Rails, Programmeren met Ruby en Rails, Van Duuren Media. In 2012, he authored a book on the Go programming language, The Way To Go, iUniverse. In 2013, in collaboration with Dzenan Ridzanovic, he authored Learning Dart and Dart Cookbook, both by Packt Publishing.
- Author(s)Ivo Balbaert
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.