All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an introduction to OAuth 2.0, an authentication and authorization protocol for the web. If you're a web application developer or mobile app developer, this book will show you the power of using OAuth to determine the identity of your users and get delegated access to their data to improve the user experience of your app. Use cases and code examples covering many popular APIs and identity providers are included.
- Author BiographyRyan Boyd is a developer advocate at Google focused on enabling developers to extend Google Apps and build businesses on top of Google technology. He previously worked on OpenSocial and led the developer relations team for Google's AtomPub APIs. Prior to joining Google, Ryan worked in higher education as a web architect for RIT's central web hosting environment and as web app developer building admissions and student systems.
- Author(s)Ryan Boyd
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication16/03/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.