Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully illustrated step-by-step tutorial is based on proven training material that has been highly praised by hundreds of developers in product training courses given as part of the SOA Suite 11g rollout. You will learn how to build a services-oriented composite application project iteratively with each chapter introducing new techlogy components and adding a functional increment. Each chapter comes with a working solution for your reference. You can use the solution to start the tutorial at any point or to jump around to the chapters that most interest you. This clear and detailed tutorial is perfect for both new and experienced SOA developers looking for a pragmatic and hands-on approach to learning Oracle SOA Suite 11g.
- Author BiographyDemed L'Her is Director of Product Management at Oracle, where he is responsible for the Oracle SOA Suite. He has been with Oracle since 2006, focusing on ESB, JMS and next-generation SOA platforms. Before joining Oracle, Demed spent eight years with TIBCO Software, a pioneer in electronic trading, message-oriented middleware and enterprise integration. He has been involved in some of the largest messaging and integration projects around the world, from setting up trading floors in Tokyo to troubleshooting semiconductor manufacturing fabs in Arizona. Demed holds an Engineering Degree from the Ecole Nationale Suprieure des Tlcommunications de Bretagne, a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from Universit de Bretagne Occidentale and a Master of Science in Computer Science from Universit de Rennes I. Heidi Buelow is a BPM Product Manager with Oracle and is responsible for Oracle BPM Suite and programs such as beta and technical previews. Heidi joined Oracle in 2006, and previously was Chief Application Architect developing a Business Process Management engine, developer toolset, and application framework. Heidi started her career as a software developer at Xerox working on the Xerox Network Services and Star Workstation products where she first learned to appreciate object-oriented and services-oriented technologies. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science from the University of Southern California. Jayaram Kasi is a product manager with Oracle, and focuses on SOA technologies. Before that he had been a software architect for 20 years working on relational database kernels at HP, OLTP monitors based on DCE at HP, High Availability at HP, ECommerce Infrastructure at Commerce One, and Enterprise Service Bus at BEA. Jayaram has a Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, and a Master of Science in electrical engineering from the University of Hawaii.
- Author(s)Demed L'Her,Heidi Buelow,Jayaram Kasi,Manas Deb,Prasen Palvankar
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication30/09/2009
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Out-of-print date04/12/2013
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight839 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.