All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionA step-by-step guide that will show you how to install, configure, and manage VirtualBox. This book is for system administrators, technical architects, and virtualization enthusiasts who want to learn how to set up a virtual machine. Kwledge of the Linux environment is expected. Prior experience with VirtualBox or kwledge of virtualization is t required.
- Author BiographyPradyumna Dash has been in IT for over 10 years. He has a Bachelor's degree in IT and Management and holds a number of certifications from vendors such as RedHat, Oracle, SNIA, EXIN, OpenGroup, IBM, Rackspace, AWS, and many more. Currently, he works as a Solution Architect for a consulting organization in a team specializing in free and open source solutions, virtualization, cloud computing, infrastructure consulting, infrastructure architecture and design, and solution architecting large datacenter solutions. He has been working with Linux since 1998 and is an open source fanatic. He also has extensive knowledge of open source virtualization solutions and cloud technologies. Linux and knowledge sharing are two of his many passions. He has also published multiple articles for Asia's biggest Linux magazine and is an active member in multiple Linux user groups and communities across the globe.
- Author(s)Pradyumna Dash
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication15/12/2013
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight165 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.