Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionA standard tutorial aimed at making you an OrientDB expert, through the use of practical examples, explained in a step-by-step format. Getting Started with OrientDB 1.3.0 is great for database designers, developers, and systems engineers. It is assumed that you are familiar with NoSQL concepts, Java, and networking principles.
- Author BiographyClaudio Tesoriero is an OrientDB Ccertified Ddeveloper and a Ssenior Ssoftware Eengineer with 20twenty years of experience in Information Technology. He has worked in various companies in various roles. His first experience was with the Italian Ministry of the Treasury, after which he worked for the Bull Group (http://www.bull.com) and got involved in projects developed for Telecom Italia (http://www.telecomitalia.it) and in R&D projects developed in collaboration with the Rome Tor Vergata University. He then worked for FutureSpace Spa (http://www.futurespace.it) and participated in the implementation of various projects for the government administration. Currently, he is the cofounder of BaasBox, a solution of Backend as a Service based on the Play! Framework and OrientDB.
- Author(s)Claudio Tesoriero
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication31/08/2013
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight251 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.