All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionGetting Started with Talend Open Studio for Data Integration takes a step-by-step, hands-on approach to learning with lots of examples and clear instructions. Are you a developer, business analyst, project manager, business intelligence specialist, system architect or a consultant who needs to undertake integration projects, then this book is for you. The book assumes a certain level of familiarity with Relational database management systems with SQL and experience and Java.
- Author BiographyJonathan Bowen is an ecommerce and retail systems consultant and has worked in and around the retail industry for the past 20 years. His early career was in retail operations then in the late1990s he switched to the back office and has been integrating retail systems ever since. Since 2006 he has worked for one of the UK's largest ecommerce platform vendors as Head of Projects and, latterly, Head of Product Strategy. In that time he has worked on over 30 major ecommerce implementations. Outside of work Jonathan, like many parents, has a busy schedule of sporting events, music lessons and parties to take his kids to and any downtime is often spent catching up with the latest tech news or trying to record electronic music in his home studio.
- Author(s)Jonathan Bowen
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication26/11/2012
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.