All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.97Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is written by someone who is passionate about games for those who are equally passionate about games. The step-by-step instructions contained within this guide will make creating your first game simple.If you have ever had the urge to kw more about how all those amazing games you played for countless hours are created, then this book is definitely for you! This step-by-step tutorial will teach you how to create a complete game within UDK.Even if you have prior experience of UDK, you can still start building the games you want today.
- Author BiographyJohn P. Doran is a technical game designer who has been creating games for over 10 years.He has worked on an assortment of games in teams from just himself to over 70 in student, mod, indie, and professional projects.He previously worked at LucasArts on Star Wars 1313 as a game design intern.He later graduated from DigiPen Institute of Technology in Redmond, WA,with a Bachelor of Science in Game Design.John is currently a software engineer at DigiPen's Singapore campus and is tutoring and assisting students with diffi culties in computer science concepts, programming,linear algebra, game design, and advanced usage of UDK, Flash, and Unity in a development environment.This is his third book after UDK iOS Game Development Beginner's Guide and Mastering UDK Game Development, both of which are also available from Packt Publishing.He can be found online at http://johnpdoran.com and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)John P. Doran
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication17/07/2013
- SubjectComputer Games: Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.